"Kronos": GPS-Disciplined 10MHz Rubidium
Micro-g is proud to offer the Kronos Timing System for
its absolute gravimeter
systems. A built-in GPS receiver (when connected to an
included GPS antenna) automatically and continuously
calibrates the built in Rubidium clock.
- GPS signal provides Cesium-based standardized 10MHz.
- Automatic calibration of internal clock so as to
always provide exactly 10MHz.
- Internal clock remembers last calibration value, so
it is still nominally 10MHz if GPS is not available.
- Precision when disciplined: < 1.0e-11
- Precision when not disciplined: < 1.0e-10 (for 1 month)
- Communicates with g Software to retrieve location and
time information (can automatically set the computer
time to GMT).
- Included ruggedized (permanent) single-frequency antenna.
- Included GPS antenna cable (15m).
- Included amplified splitter (for additional GPS
applications if needed).
- Outputs include 10MHz sine (for gravimeters), 10MHz
TTL, 1PPS for additional laboratory applications.
Click on the links below for detailed views of the front
and back of the unit.