Employment Opportunities at Micro-g LaCoste
Micro-g LaCoste, Inc. is a small, Colorado based business dedicated
to providing quality products and services. We design, manufacture,
service, and support state of the art gravity meters. In addition,
Micro-g LaCoste provides specialized survey services.
Micro-g LaCoste offers an excellent benefits package and a relaxed,
fun and fast paced work environment.
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to
the appropriate email link below. No walk-ins or phone calls please.
- 401K matching to 5%
- 4 weeks earned vacation. 3 hours earned per week
- Health Care and Dental plans
We are currently accepting applications for the positions listed
Micro-g LaCoste currently has no specific positions to fill at this time.
However we are interested to hear from potential employees with the following skills:
- Ability to work well within small close groups
- University or college degree in geology, geophysics, engineering
- Computer literate - very familiar with word processing, spreadsheets
- Good mathematical skills - familiarity with current programming software
- Experience with geophysical and/or geological software
- Experience in oil field or mine environments
- Experience conducting gravity and precision GPS surveys
- Physically fit
- Drug free - ability to pass random drug testing
- Handy at trouble shooting basic mechanical and electronic problems
- Free to travel for within and outside the USA
Please send a cover letter and resume to